Use your doTerra Lemon essential oil in this recipe!
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
½ cup brown rice syrup
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix flour, xanthan gum, baking
- Beat egg in medium bowl; add milk, butter, brown rice syrup, and Lemon essential oil and blend together.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Fill lined muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
See original post at https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-sugar-and-gluten-free-blueberry-lemon-muffins