- Diffuse or apply one to two drops to back of neck or to temples to promote feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Create a personalized fragrance by combining Spikenard with Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, and Vetiver.
- Combine with a hydrating cream to soften and smooth skin.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy, glowing skin.
Diffuse 2 drops Spikenard, 2 drops Lavender, and 2 drops Ylang Ylang to help reduce stress and relax the body.
Add 1 drop Wild Orange Essential Oil to the following marinade for Orange Chicken:
- • 1 c chicken broth
- • 1/2 c sugar
- • 1/3 c white vinegar
- • 1/4 c soy sauce
- • 2 cloves garlic, minced
- • 1 tsp Sriracha
- • 1/4 tsp ginger
- • 1/4 tsp pepper
Before using essential oils for cooking verify that the oil you are using is safe for internal use.
See the Wild Orange (citrus sinensis) wellness advocate snap shot information here.
View the Wild Orange essential oil product information page.
I use doTerra essential oils.
Buy Essential Oils Here